Commander RH87 · för 1 vecka sedan

#1 · för 1 vecka sedan
forum.translate:

DONT PLAY THIS TOURNAMENT. IT COUNTS 2 SPINS PER BUY INSTEAD OF 1. ive emailed support about it. thanks
Svara 👍
#2 · för 1 vecka sedan
forum.translate:
Svarar till @RH87

I´m not able to reproduce the issue. Which bonus is triggering you 2 spins?
Svara 👍
#3 · för 1 vecka sedan
forum.translate:
Svarar till @RH87

Nevermind I saw that after the wheel of fortune it spend another one. I don't think we will be able to fix that as the game treats it like another spin. The good thing is that every player will get the same behaviour, so it still will be fair.
Svara 👍
#4 · för 1 vecka sedan
forum.translate:

I don’t have the same issue on mobile. Idk if you fixed it
Svara 👍

Logga in för att svara. Logga in