Commander RH87 · il y a 1 semaine

#1 · il y a 1 semaine
forum.translate:

DONT PLAY THIS TOURNAMENT. IT COUNTS 2 SPINS PER BUY INSTEAD OF 1. ive emailed support about it. thanks
Répondre 👍
#2 · il y a 1 semaine
forum.translate:
En réponse à @RH87

I´m not able to reproduce the issue. Which bonus is triggering you 2 spins?
Répondre 👍
#3 · il y a 1 semaine
forum.translate:
En réponse à @RH87

Nevermind I saw that after the wheel of fortune it spend another one. I don't think we will be able to fix that as the game treats it like another spin. The good thing is that every player will get the same behaviour, so it still will be fair.
Répondre 👍
#4 · il y a 1 semaine
forum.translate:

I don’t have the same issue on mobile. Idk if you fixed it
Répondre 👍

Connectez-vous pour répondre. Se connecter